16 oz. Fresh Kale
16 oz. Fresh Spinach
4 tbsp. Oil
12 oz paneer (cut into 1” cubes)
1/2 tsp Cumin Seeds
1/2 Large Onion (diced)
1 Serrano Pepper (diced finely)
1/2 tsp Minced Ginger
1 tsp Garlic Powder
1/2 tsp Coriander Powder
1/2 tsp Red Chili Powder
1/2 tsp Turmeric Powder
1 tsp Dried Fenugreek Leaves
1/2 tsp Garam Masala
4 tbsp Tomato Sauce
1/4 c Coconut Milk
- Heat large pot of water until boiling. Blanch spinach and kale for 5 minutes then drain.
- Heat 2 tbsp of oil in large skillet to medium-high heat. Add in the paneer cubes and fry until mostly golden brown. Remove from skillet and transfer to a paper towel.
- Heat another 2 tbsp of oil in the same skillet and add cumin seeds cooking for 30 seconds.
- Add the diced onions, serrano pepper, and minced ginger and sauté for about 3-5 minutes (or until onions are translucent).
- Add in garlic powder, coriander, red chili powder, turmeric, garam masala, fenugreek leaves, and tomato sauce then mix until combined.
- Transfer drained kale/spinach mixture and the onion/spice mixture to a blender.
- Add coconut milk and pulse until smooth (or desired consistency is reached).
- Transfer into skillet, fold in the paneer, cover, and cook on medium heat for an additional 5 minutes.
- Serve with basmati rice and ENJOY!