How to Make Cookies from Cake Mix in 15 Minutes
Ever had a serious cookie craving but too lazy to attempt the baking process?! We feel you. That’s why we will let you in on a serious life hack. Get ready to take some notes! So, how do you make the BEST Chewy Milk Chocolate cookies from cake mix? Check out our helpful tips and recipe below!
Tip #1: Add 2 eggs and 1/3 cup of oil to your cake mix, regardless what the box says.
Tip #2: Brown sugar makes everything better. (See Recipe Below for details.)
Yup, that’s it! It wouldn’t be a life hack if it was more complicated than that!
15-Minute (Cake Mix) Chewy Chocolate Cookies
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
- 1 box Betty Crocker Supermoist Devil's Food Cake Mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 c vegetable oil
- 1/3 c brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 c powdered sugar (for topping)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl until dough forms.
- Refrigerate dough for 30 minutes and then remove. Shape dough into balls and assemble evenly onto greased baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes and then let cool. Sprinkle powdered sugar with a sifter to top cookies. Store in a tight container.